THURSDAY JUNE 22, 2017
Wally Bujak, Stage MC
TALENT SHOW RULES
- Each act will be allowed 3-5 minutes for performance
- All acts will use only the sound system operator provided by the Western Week committee. Instrumentalists may bring their own amplifiers with prior approval. All music must be on CD (good quality), cued, labeled with act’s name and address, and brought to the Western Week registration table 30 minutes before starting time.
- Only performers and accompanists will be allowed on stage during performance.
TALENT SHOW DAY
- Check in at Western Week registration table 30 minutes prior to Talent Show start time.
- Performers will perform in their age group: 12 & under, 13-17, and 18 & older.
- Everyone will report to the stage after final performance for a final bow
- Remember to gather your stage props, music CD, instruments, and etc. Western Week Committee will not be responsible for items left at Talent Show.
- Registration deadline is Saturday June 10, 2017
- Pre-registration required- No on-site Registration
- Talent Show auditions will take place if needed a week prior to Talent Show
- Talent Show officials reserve authority to choose acts for performance
To perform in Talent Show please print and fill out below pdf form and return to:
Mullers Paint N Paper 227 E Main Street, Caledonia, MI